Lazada delivery to Baguio

If you're asking how Lazada delivers its products to Baguio, well the company contracts couriers to deliver them. Most of the time, Lazada contracts LBC to deliver them to Baguio and it takes about a few days to about two weeks to wait. Depending on your transactions online, LBC delivers orders right to the spot where you indicated it'd be delivered.

I already had many orders through Lazada and most of the time, the products they deliver are genuine and complete, recently however, I was really disappointed with what I got. I ordered a Nike Kyrie Irving bag which was really hypnotizing and mesmerizing once you see it online. Plus, the ad said it's original price was 5,150 pesos but they're on sale and that at the moment it only costs 1,5400 pesos. I was like woooooow! I remember getting so keyed up that I stood up so quickly from my seat and got everybody's attention. I sat down again and read the reviews. There were a couple of review which gave the bag 5 stars and both reviewers said the bag was really good. So, without hesitation, I ordered the Nike Kyrie Irving bag and some other stuff and patiently waited for two weeks. On a Friday, a courier called me and said my order was ready for pick up, imagine my delight as I ran from across the street to take my Nike Krie Irving bag. I was really beaming with smiles but when the delivery guy handed a deflated orange Lazada plastic bag, instinct told me something was off. An original Nike bag would never measure this small but heck, I thought once I opened the bag all doubts would be settled. So after paying the delivery guy, I immediately opened the orange plastic to see what's inside. And yeah disappointed ako syempre.

Nike Kyrie Irving bag Yellow and Red

Nike Kyrie Irving bag

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

When I opened the bag to see how it looked in the inside I became even more disappointed. Kabubukas ko pa lang naamoy ko na yung parang kapote (raincoat) kind of smell. Yung parang plastic na ginagamit sa mga cheap envelopes and tent.

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

Di man lang tinago ng mananahi tong pinagtahian na kapirasong tela. Below is the opposite side nitong pinagtahian. Yung handle ng bag to sa labas na kulay brown and red.

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

The stitches in the bag's handles are seemingly done by a complete novice

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

Nike Kyrie Irving Bag

The seller was Kickass Nation Store as can be seen on my purchase receipt. I don't know what happened to their ad after I purchased the Nike Kyrie Irving bag. I tried to check their post / ad to contact them for a possible return of purchase but the ad was somehow removed and I had no chance of contacting them or to make a complaint. Well anyway lesson learned, I'll never trust Kickass again. I'll still make orders from Lazada but I'll be more careful from now on in making purchases.


Upon browsing the net, I found interesting things to help you in your purchases online. Here's how to find out if things you see in Lazada are genuine or not.

1. If the price is too good to be true, chances are the product is fake.
2. If there are multiple sellers in Lazada offering the same product, check the pictures posted. Are they all the same? As in parehong view, background, size, price and description. Kung parepareho, malamang fake.
3. Check the reviews. Do not immediately trust the reviews if there are 5 stars or narratives saying the product is great. Do some research muna. If you're buying Nike products, check the Nike outlet page muna. Naka display naman dun kung meron ngang mga ganung product. 
4. Check the seller's credentials sa internet and ratings mismo sa Lazada. Kumg mababa, malamang mga knock off ang benta and mahirap mag refund.


Comments

  1. Maybe even the good comment posted in lazada came from the store itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just used different account

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just used different account

    ReplyDelete

  4. Welcome to 45trackr, where we provide you with the most up-to-date platform for monitoring your shipment. It’s an extremely user-friendly system. Lazada tracker has gone this far thanks to our finest efforts and entire dedication.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to commute from Baguio to Paradiso Resort Aringay La Union

How to go Sagada from Baguio City / Commuting from Baguio City to Sagada